Pistenbock is back
In winterseason 2014/15 the Pistenbock was offered already on the Muttereralm. Because of a few small problems, the developer Stefan Bock retired for some time back to his factory to bring the Pistenbock out again this year - totally overworked, espacially regarding safety and comfort.
The controllable sledge in different sizes makes it possible for everybody, doesn´t matter what age, to drive down the tobbogan runs. Due to the ease of operation the run also possible for kids. The variabillity of size enables it to bring the kids foot down to the bottom. If by oneself or in pairs, it´s all possible - 2 different models are existing therefore.
Get your registration here:for registration
TEST RUN WITH THE PISTENBOCK
- After the sucessfull registration for a test run with the Pistenbock and the reconfirmation from the Muttereralmpark-Team one or more Pistenbocks (depends on application) are reservated.
The Pistenbocks can get picked up at the Mountain station and will be available for 2 hours on the day of reservation.
- Before you have to sign a liability exclusion and deposit an ID at the valley station of the Muttereralmpark.
- With the copy of the liability exclusion the Pistenbock can be picked up at the container of the Kinderland directly at the mountain station of the Muttereralm and are available for 2 hours. Important: a helmet and good shoes are necessary - no skiboots!
- It´s only allowed, to drive on the toboggan runs (sporty sledding run & family sledding slope) It´s forbidden, to drive on the the skiing slopes!
- After the 2 hours of reservation the Pistenbocks have to be returned at the valley station of the Muttereralmpark, where the staff will receive it and check, if it´s undamaged. When ok, you will get back your ID with a feedback paper, what you please fill out, to optimize our Pistenbock offer.
It´s necessary to bring:
- good shoes (no skiing boots!!)